Frozen to the core
utsutori:

I really need to work on my coloring ;;

utsutori:

I really need to work on my coloring ;;

utsutori:

Oooh, I drew a higher quality picture of her. Her gown is really fun to draw ouo

utsutori:

Oooh, I drew a higher quality picture of her. Her gown is really fun to draw ouo

konngala:

IT WAS YOUR FIRST DAY

asksilentreimu:

image

"It’s just not the same. There’s all these other Reimu’s, but they’re all so bitter." Kana chuckles. "I know she’s afraid of falling in love, but one day that silent little girl will be all mine~."

"You could always play the wedding game with Reimu! I’ll help with the dresses and everything!"

mystymusebox:

image

Praise mother, it’s finally over.

*Throws a snowball at Yumigami*

mystymusebox:

image

"Hah, that’s cute. Thinking my tanks can be stolen by youkai." She has systems in place that detect and repel magical beings. And humans would have no idea how to steal something that big from her.

image

*Fires a massive snowball right at Rika*

hellcatyoukaigirl:

image

YEEHAAA!” Orin found a tank. Best not to ask where she found the tank, but she’s driving it down a Gensokyo hill now. Maybe other youkai might be going crazy. Maybe Orin is too. But whatever might be happening… Orin took a tank.

*Drops a snowball at Orin’s head from above.*

mistressofphantasm:

image

"Oh my, the youkai sure are getting riled up tonight.  I sure would hate to be a human caught in the outdoors right about now…  I wonder how many lives will be lost in the chaos tonight."

image

"My my, if the chaos gets to be a bit much, I may actually need to step in to ensure it doesn’t get too out of hand.  I’ll have to come in for a little janitorial work to put the other youkai in their place.”

image

"I wonder if they realize that they are not the only ones who have grown mightier as a result of the blood moon…"

*Throws a large Snowball at Yukari*

asksilentreimu:

image

Reimu had hoped to get to the Tengu village, but it’s getting dark too quickly. She grabs Cirno and makes for the Hakurei shrine.

*While now inside Reimu’s arms, the fairy does what comes naturally to a fairy in such a position, smush a snowball into Reimu’s face*

hakutakucutie:

image

"Something tells me I’m going to be getting an extremely annoying question concerning the red moon tonight…"

*Throws a snowball at Keine*